Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) is a cloud-based system that integrates and streamlines accounting, finances, and human resources. It enables collaboration throughout your business to create well-rounded and in-depth insights on both your employees and consumers.
This system ensures transparency across the company by enabling all employees to view the same data – comprising of data analytics, business intelligence, data intelligence, and intuitive processes – anywhere, anytime. The information is reported with user-friendly interfaces.
Why is it important?
- Supply Chain
ERP Systems automate stock management with business intelligence and dashboards.
ERP Systems provides a dashboard that gives you a real-time overview of your finances. Daily tasks are automated. Regulatory compliance and planning are tracked and simplified through in-depth, real-time financial reports compiled.
- Human resources
ERP Systems track key performance factors, identifying current and potential issues and efficiencies – keeping you one step ahead with taking preventative action. Furthermore, tracking and managing of employee management tasks and data such as payroll and hiring (amongst others) is performed consistently.
Daily manufacturing processes are automated and provide real-time data that provides manufacturers with the ability to satisfy consumer needs and manage resources – optimizing project, production, and cost planning.
- You have no issues with your current business processes.
Great news – there is no need to get rid of your current business processes – ERP can integrate them into one system.
- You are worried that some employees will not be able to understand the data fully.
The joys of customisation. ERP allows you to tailor interactions and interfaces to suit each employee and their workflows. Additionally, user-driven custom processes are flexible and adaptable, barring disruption of core operations.
- You do not have sufficient funds currently for the whole package.
Again, customisation. You can pick and choose which elements of the package you need and can afford; this also allows for a slow and smooth transition for all employees into the ERP solution, plus you have the chance to decide whether or not this solution works for you, before having to pay the full price
- Your current systems are working just fine, but you do not want a disadvantage in the digital shift.
As stated earlier, you can still use the systems you have underneath one ERP system for integration and streamlining of information. Another option is to integrate elements of the solution with the systems you currently have.
When do you need it?
- What you have now is holding back your company from market expansion and international growth.
- Your systems are currently incongruent, leading to the inability of integration and communication between sectors of your business and data.
- Employee and consumer behaviours are not monitored and managed effectively, leading to the inability to satisfy or exceed consumer and employee expectations.
Contact Strategix to transform your business with an enhanced, quick to implement, flexible and user-friendly ERP solution.