Choosing a CRM for your business and your team can make or break your CRM success. You need something that’s easy to use and that employees can stick with. Studies show that 49% of users fail to use their CRM consistently – which means companies aren’t getting the ROI they should be getting.
Here are 8 top reasons why Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 is the best choice for your company:
1. Value: Consider the big picture. There are multiple cost factors:
The press, industry analysts, and – most important of all – customers, consider Microsoft Dynamics CRM as one of the best values in the industry.
2. Productivity: Eliminate obstacles, unify consumer data into a single system, and simplify core business processes with a central solution. Improve productivity via integration of:
- Microsoft Office 365
- OneDrive for Business
- Mobile tools
- Contextual Documents
- Personalized sales documents
By storing all company CRM information in one central location, all pertinent parties have instant access. They can take full advantage of products, services, and solutions they already know and use and become instantly more productive.
3. Multiple Options: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 offers a wide variety of software upgrades, including:
- New Excel Templates
- CRM App for Outlook
- Improved Outlook Experience
- Enhanced Mobile Experience
- SMS Marketing
- Cloud Enhancements
- Cortana Integration
- Improved Document Generation.
- Enriched Data and Analytics
- Microsoft Social Engagement
4. Partner Network: Microsoft has one of the world’s largest networks of professional services and third-party applications to complement your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 investment.
5. Global Availability: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 enables companies to provide their teams around the world with integrated, yet localized tools. This helps them:
- Attain global results
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is used by customers globally in over 82 countries, is available in over 41 languages, and provides full multi-currency and multi-language support.
6. Business Insights: Provide your users with both business intelligence and data visualization capabilities. Enable them to instantly retrieve:
- Sales forecasts
- Customer buying patterns
Company staff can depend on accurate and up-to-date information at their fingertips.
7. More than a CRM: In addition to a phenomenal customer relationship tool, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 also enhances other business relationships, such as:
8. Flexibility: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 can be accessed from Outlook, a web browser, or any internet-enabled device. It offers multiple choices, including:
- Partner-hosted solutions
In addition, point-and-click customization, role-based forms, declarative design, and developer tools can be easily customized to support changing needs.