Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Deliver high application availability.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Speed and simplify application and resource provisioning.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Enable centralized management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center